Psalm 37:7








"Be still and rest in the LORD;


Wait for Him and patiently lean yourself upon Him."


-Psalm 37:7


Saturday, January 17, 2009

Let's Paw-tay!

I won't make this too embarrassing for Sister bear, but.......

SHE PEE PEE'D IN THE POTTY FOR THE FIRST TIME TODAY!!!

We are so proud of her. We promised her a trip to Starbuck's for a chocolate chip cookie. I know, I know, I am so against the whole bribing your child and especially with the M&M's thing that some moms do. But after you become a parent, some things slip thru the cracks and you give in a bit (case by case situation). Every child is different, so we'll see with Brother bear where we need to bend the rules a little.

Oh, I am so happy that she knows what it feels like to pee inside the potty and not in her diaper.

She's been working on this for a while so I have hopes this is going to eventually go smoothly, it's still going to take some time. Every little on in their own time. I hear it all the time and I live by it. Aw, just wait till she takes her first poop in the big potty! I promise, I will not post any photos.

ok, back to my Saturday night ritual.......... getting the kids bathed, read books, in bed early and all ready for church in the morning. Mama and Papa bear need our "SNL, comedy or whatever we've dvr'd and enjoy each other's company alone time". Oh and check on tomorrow's lunch, Pot Roast in the crock pot, it's been slowly cooking ALL day long. -it sure smells delish!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...