Psalm 37:7








"Be still and rest in the LORD;


Wait for Him and patiently lean yourself upon Him."


-Psalm 37:7


Sunday, January 18, 2009

Feeling a little deep in thought, in the middle of the night...

Of course, my soothing thoughts fall on trees.......




Trees love to toss and sway; they make such happy noises.
-Emily Carr


It will never rain roses: when we want to have more roses we must plant more trees.
-George Eliot


When I write stories I am like someone who is in her own country, walking along streets that she has known since she was a child, between walls and trees that are hers.
-Natalia Ginzburg


I plant a lot of trees. I am a great believer in planting things for future generations. I loathe the now culture where you just live for today.
-Penelope Keith (British Actress)


The trees that are slow to grow bear the best fruit.
-Moliere (French Playwright)

Happy Sunday.Time to spend with the family. I love Sundays. Tonight -dinner at Ichibon!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...