Psalm 37:7








"Be still and rest in the LORD;


Wait for Him and patiently lean yourself upon Him."


-Psalm 37:7


Monday, January 21, 2013

Spending time with FAMILY! A "DRAFT" that never got published from June 2011

Read the title once again, "Spending time with FAMILY! A "DRAFT" that never got published from June 2011". The DRAFT part is in red.....

I'm kinda taking an early Summer Break from blogging, due to the immediate and overflowing love for my family and wanting to spend more time with them and be less available online. I will add some photos so you can see us before we take off (we're not going anywhere, really, for now).


Sister Bear is ending her K4 semester in a couple weeks and we'll have her all to ourselves which will be great fun! She has enjoyed her time in class and we have loved seeing her just blossom.

(This photo became the cover of a beautiful FAMILY ALBUM 
that I made for my family early last year in 2012.) 

While browsing thru all my DRAFT posts, I came across this one and when I opened it and saw this photo, it grabbed me like it did the very first time I saw it. My family means the world. This photo needs no words.

But I'll give it some...because I love to share words. It was a day at the park, when we lived on the east coast of Florida, on Mother's Day of 2011. 

I said to Papa Bear, "All I want for Mother's Day is a family photo of us today." 

And so, as wonderfully spontaneous and astute as my husband is, he made this happen on self-timer! My day was complete and it was all the gift I needed.

Notice, how I was always ready to take a break from this place? And why I need to come back. Nurture this blog and maybe look at it like I'm looking at my children lately. None of them are getting any younger... neither am I. So it's time to pull things together and make things shine around here. 

No more extended vacations. 

LOVE, 
Mama Bear

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...