Psalm 37:7








"Be still and rest in the LORD;


Wait for Him and patiently lean yourself upon Him."


-Psalm 37:7


Saturday, March 7, 2009

"Bear Cubs Daily" -Off to Story time.. Grab your imaginations!

BOTH kids engaged and listening to the story called "Pinkalicious".
-yes we own it now!


Reading quietly to herself.
A favorite thing she loves to do, even at home or in the car.



Snackin' in his seat and people watching.




Sister bear at play!
She always finds a friend OR many to play and read with.




"Wet's go over there, Mama!"


Just catching up on his cloth reading books.



"Hmmmm, do I finish reading this? Or Grab THAT book on the shelf?"
(of course, thinking this to herself, I can read it in her eyes)


We can't leave without handpicking those two yellow pansies.



What a lovely evening out with my two bear cubs. I grabbed some Chick Fil A on the way home! The night was complete.
***
Well sort of, remember that ol' change your clocks..? time to "SPRING FORWARD!" Ya, real easy to do when I am already sleep deprived because of my consistent, interrupted sleep due to my lovable, adorable, chunky lil choo choo -aka the teething baby for the past month. Not a happy camper. BUT, I'm up and awake! Thank goodness for a strong will, coffee and most of all a burning drive to get to church "no matter what!" (using the woman's accent from the orbit gum commercial) -don't worry about the mismatched clothes, half eaten waffle and screaming children, we'll make it!
***
I call it being "un-fashionably-late". Meet you in the back row!

2 comments:

Pattie said...

Aww, My nephew loves to "read" (he's 3) ALL of the time he has memorized the books so he can read them back to you it is so cute! And I am happy my laptop resets itself or I would have been out of it for daylight savings lol
Hope you get a little rest :)

Mama Bear said...

oh i love when they read YOU a story. sister bear does that too.

it's amazing how they remember word for word.

ya, and this daylight savings shenanigan is for the birds!

i hope to get rest soon. thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...