Psalm 37:7








"Be still and rest in the LORD;


Wait for Him and patiently lean yourself upon Him."


-Psalm 37:7


Monday, March 9, 2009

"Bear Cubs Daily" -Mondays are for Dancing Pirates!

The theme today at Dance class was "Pirates"!


Arrrrggggghhhh!


They had a treasure Hunt and all the girls discovered that they love "Hot Wheels" race cars! -Cool! They were orange and purple, so funky and fun and not so girly! We likey! And then there's Mr. Colorful..........


Just sitting back in his seat, flirtin' with the little ladies!


On our way home, I looked out my car window and saw such a beautiful sky. It reminded me more of the ocean.....



A friend of ours unfortunately lost her father this past week and so another friend and I cooked up some "comfort food". Meanwhile at the Treehouse, I was in the kitchen cooking up a storm and my little cubs were in the "Family Play Pen" learning how to play nice. Take a looky, aren't they the sweetest?....






Later we met up at Miss Chalisa's (you know that's is not her real name, so I am having fun with it -hahahaha! I cahnge everyone's names here at the Treehouse! I'm "Mama Bear" protective like that!) Miss Chalisa delivered our goods, while I stayed at her place with all our children. Oh, look what kind of fun we had.........

Quiet times watching TV.....

Oh ya?

Come on, chase me and my BIG GIANT PIRATE BALLOON........


Woo Hoo, Look out! Coming Through!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*******
It was me, 3 Three year olds and a baby! We had a BLAST! It was no quiet moment, that's for sure.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...