Psalm 37:7








"Be still and rest in the LORD;


Wait for Him and patiently lean yourself upon Him."


-Psalm 37:7


Tuesday, February 10, 2009

"Bear Cubs Daily" -Mama called the Dr & the Dr said..

"No more monkeys jumping on the bed......."
It's that time, time for our "check-ups"!
A Doctor's visit tradition, bunny tails! We love bunny tails!

"Be cute, don't pollute." That's all I have to say about a trip to the Dr's.

Being sick really stinks.

Stickers really do make everything alright.
"Stickers make me feel better, Mama."

I ain't sick. Just the cutest thing sinced sliced bread.
The visit went well, we have the greatest Pediatrician. He is patient, understanding, knowledgeable, caring with the kids and just an all around good guy. We lucked out. I basically picked him out of a google search I did one day. I'm a research hound. It paid off.
This happened to be a visit for Sister bear's 3 year check-up and Brother bear's delayed 8 month check-up. Other than Sister bear dealing with the tail end of her flu/stomach bug, all went well.
Sister bear measured at 3 feet tall and 35 lbs. Brother bear weighed in at 21 lbs and I forget his length. But they are two healthy little bear cubs. I'm pretty proud of them.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...