Psalm 37:7








"Be still and rest in the LORD;


Wait for Him and patiently lean yourself upon Him."


-Psalm 37:7


Saturday, February 7, 2009

"Bear Cubs Daily" -Breaking free from our cabin fever!

That's all I have to say about staying in one more day... I'm breaking free!

You can find us in the camping section of one of our favorite family stores. Yup, we're planning a big camping trip, real soon. It's been way too long since we slept under the stars and lit a campfire. This Bear family is ready to show Brother bear what it's all about!

Look, I'm learning to feed myself "puffs" and I'm getting pretty darn good at it. You know why? Because I'm a kool kid! That's what the neighborhood kids are sayin'.

Sister bear loves squirrels and John Wayne!
"Donald the Dolphin" will be traveling with us on most of our outings going forward....
Waiting for a table for lunch: "Bear Family, party of five -your table's ready, come this way".

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...