Psalm 37:7








"Be still and rest in the LORD;


Wait for Him and patiently lean yourself upon Him."


-Psalm 37:7


Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Who put on some red lipstick?

So you noticed the new look around here at the Treehouse? Don't you get bored of the same things from time to time? I know, I do too. So enjoy this look until I get obssessed with the website where it came from and change it.

So how are you spending your New Year's Eve? We're staying in.... just the way I want to ring in the NEW YEAR -at home with my family. Nothing too crazy, been there, done that. Time for quieter nights. Not forever, just for right now. I'm in that phase of my life.. I think it's from all the traveling and separation. We're together now and it feels nice to be home.

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009..... Celebrate! More to come, naturally.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...