Psalm 37:7








"Be still and rest in the LORD;


Wait for Him and patiently lean yourself upon Him."


-Psalm 37:7


Tuesday, December 30, 2008

precious words from sister bear....


sister bear: "mama?"
mama bear: "yes, baby?"
sister bear: "i love being you family"
my heart melts into chocolate
mama bear: "baby, i LOVE being your family. you are the best thing in the world."
tight hugs, in this moment, i want time to stop and never forget this feeling and the look in her eyes.


this photo reminds me of how quickly time passes by and to slow it down even more and take in these very precious moments with the little ones. this photo is from the "italian festival" with my mom, when sister bear was just about to turn 2. it's right near where my grandmother was born.. it was a hidden farm in holley, ny. she resembles my mother aka "nonni". at this age. it's one of my favorites, among many.

ok, back to my bowl of delicious pumpkin soup, homemade by the chef herself, mama bear. i'm not one to brag, but this bowl is one you want to keep refilling.
the recipe was graciously given to me by my mother in law's next door neighbor, carlene. she's quite a cook! i'll share with you the recipe.... maybe!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...