Psalm 37:7








"Be still and rest in the LORD;


Wait for Him and patiently lean yourself upon Him."


-Psalm 37:7


Friday, February 15, 2013

The best Valentine gift a Mother could receive....


 Kisses that will last a lifetime.

While getting ready for a date with my Valentine, my sweet children stayed close by, choosing my jewelry and color choice of lipstick. As I was applying my noticeably red lipstick, each cub said, "Please kiss my cheek!" How could I resist that adorable and memorable request? So I applied the lipstick.. grabbed a cute cheek and "muah" then applied more lipstick, and grabbed the other precious one's cheek and "muah"..... 

I'd say, they were tickled pink
but it was more of a shade of red!



The night was young, my Valentine and I had a lovely dinner at our favorite Sushi joint and then ventured over to an Italian place for a glass bottle of red wine, that lasted the rest of the night. This was a treat for me, because I never sip on wine, and my Valentine and I had the best conversations all night long......




Ephesians 4:2 with all humility and gentleness, with patience, bearing with one another in love,

Blessed,
Mama Bear

1 comment:

maymay said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...