Psalm 37:7








"Be still and rest in the LORD;


Wait for Him and patiently lean yourself upon Him."


-Psalm 37:7


Sunday, November 11, 2012

Sister Bear turns Seven!

Today, I'm thankful for my wonderful, wise, sweet, fun-loving daughter, Sister Bear. She has gifted me with so much in her 7 years of life. Today, we celebrate her by painting pottery w/her friends. She's an artist, a horse lover, a writer, apparently a polka dancer, she loves life and lives it everywhere she goes. She's an encourager by nature and a sweet girl. So happy and grateful to be her mother. Happy Birthday, my Glory Sunshine!

 
What a special age it is to turn 7! Sister Bear had the best day, let these photos speak for themselves....
















 







 


Ok, that's it.... she's all grown up.
She's promised that she will stay 7 for a very long time.
 
 
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.  Psalm 139:14
 
 
Love,
Mama Bear

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Stella ;)

Jérély C (The French) said...

Happy birthday !!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...