(recipe credit goes to: Eric Lea @ Cooking for Seven)
Real hot chocolate, made with dark chocolate and whole milk. It’s like drinking chocolate pudding.
- 3-½ cups Whole Milk
- ½ cups Heavy Cream
- 8 ounces, weight Chocolate (preferably Dark)
- 3 teaspoons Maple Syrup Or Natural Sweetener Of Choice
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- ⅛ teaspoons Salt
Preparation Instructions1. Chop the chocolate very finely.
2. In a medium saucepan, bring the milk and cream to a low simmer over medium heat, whisking occasionally.
3. Add the chocolate, maple syrup, vanilla, and salt. Whisk vigorously until all of the chocolate has melted. Cook for an additional 4 minutes, whisking constantly.
4. Serve with whipped cream, if desired.
Whipped Cream recipe click here and scroll down the page.
Yummmm Yummmm. A great treat!
Everyone needs this simple little delicious recipe.
..Now time to go snuggle.