Psalm 37:7








"Be still and rest in the LORD;


Wait for Him and patiently lean yourself upon Him."


-Psalm 37:7


Thursday, August 30, 2012

In Everything, Give Thanks!

In every thing give thanks:
for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus
concerning you.
1 Thessalonians 5:18
 (photo taken where we'll eventually call home)
I know it's been well over a while since I have blogged. I love to read... a lot! But writing isn't something I have patience to to sit down and do anymore, unless I'm taking notes on something of interest, writing out a grocery list, writing in a card to a loved one, writing with my children whether we're at school or just enjoying life together. So for me to pop in and feel the urge to type and hit "publish"...well, it's a surprise to me too! So what better thing to share than my beautiful and loving family and a verse that speaks volumes to my heart today.
May you find contentment today, knowing that God has you right where He wants you. Trust that and move into your day. Thank Him for what He gives you today. It may be something that feels good and it may be the extreme opposite.. know that God works all things together for good. The good may not come for a while, but trust that God IS working, even when you cannot feel it, sense Him or see the bright outcome ahead. Be assured, He's got the whole world in His hands.
Click here for the video: http://youtu.be/guyrERfsCB8
(Tanya Tucker: "He's got the whole world in His hands")
Love,
MAMA BEAR


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...