1. Always use soft words, even when you don’t feel well.
2. Always display kind actions, even if you have been mistreated.
3. Show joyful attitudes even when no one is looking.
4. Have sincere motives with no thought of self-gain.
5. Think pure thoughts.
6. Always give a good report of others. Never talebear unless physical harm will come to someone. Use Matthew 18.
7. Never raise a hand to hit.
8. Never raise a foot to kick.
9. Never raise an object to throw.
10. Never raise a voice to yell.
11. Never raise an eye to scowl.
12. Use one toy/activity at a time.
13. Never let the sun go down on your wrath. (Don’t go to bed angry or guilty)
14. Amendment J.O.Y. – Make serving your family a priority.
Put Jesus first, Others second, Yourself last.
I came across this list (I LOVE LISTS!) on "The Family Duggar" blog (they seem to know what they're doing) and I am going to implement it into our home at the Treehouse. I find that when we have something to follow, we do our "best" to get it right. I'm keeping this simple, since blogging lately has not been at the top of my "LIST" of Things To Do. I'm reading alot more than I'm writing and I am enjoying this time right now. I hope YOUR Summer is full of Sunshine and lots of time with your loved ones.
Living in His Sonshine,