Psalm 37:7








"Be still and rest in the LORD;


Wait for Him and patiently lean yourself upon Him."


-Psalm 37:7


Friday, February 25, 2011

"Dear Jesus, Come into my heart."


Last night Sister Bear asked Jesus to come into her heart, all on her own at devotion time. She said her own prayer quietly under her blanket and then climbed out and said, "Now I'm going to sing." (She opened her bible that she has been reading all week, God's been preparing her) and she sang, softly, "Jesus, come into my heart...." She's 5 years old, the same age her auntie, Noppy accepted Jesus into her heart, all on her own. When Noppy (my sister) accepted Jesus as her Savior, she ran into our mother's room and said, "Mommy, I just asked Jesus into my heart and after He came in, I felt something!"


I thank the Lord, for the hearts of children, so open wide for His love. Now it's my duty and pleasure as her mother, to nurture her in all ways that guide and encourage her to stay in step with Jesus all of her days. She's growing in the Lord each day and it's a beautiful blessing to witness.



Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." -John 14:16

(This picture hung on my grandparents wall and now it encourages daily prayer in my home)

Sharing the gospel,


1 comment:

outdoor.mom said...

praise Jesus!! Angels in Heaven are rejoicing :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...