Psalm 37:7








"Be still and rest in the LORD;


Wait for Him and patiently lean yourself upon Him."


-Psalm 37:7


Monday, November 15, 2010

Watch this little girl recite by memory her own take on..

The Story of Jonah


The story of Jonah from Corinth Baptist Church on Vimeo.

Sister Bear, 5 years old is enjoying this so much, especially since Jonah's her favorite story. She said, " I've never heard a kid tell a story like this before!" We're watching it for the 2nd time. May it touch more children and may God plant His seeds in their hearts to hunger for His Word. So glad this was shared, it's so encouraging. I hope you enjoy it as much as we did.

5 comments:

Pattie said...

Oh my my and she is only 5!!! She did a great job and she did such a wonderful job illustrating the story through words (and her voice is so precious :D)

Yet said...

Wow. I looked at the whole video... and that is rare. I loved it. She is adorable...

Mama Bear said...

I know, it's very sweet and inspiring. My daughter has talked about it at our dinner table, it really made an impact on her. I am going to have her watch it again. I'm happy it reached you as well.

Warren Baldwin said...

This was so good! Thanks for posting. If a 5 year old can do this, what could the rest of us do if we had faith? wb

Mama Bear said...

Warren, I'm with you. : )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...