Psalm 37:7








"Be still and rest in the LORD;


Wait for Him and patiently lean yourself upon Him."


-Psalm 37:7


Wednesday, October 20, 2010

A Plan for Hope

Touching story...


For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. In those days when you pray, I will listen. If you look for me wholeheartedly, you will find me. I will be found by you,” says the Lord. “I will end your captivity and restore your fortunes. I will gather you out of the nations where I sent you and will bring you home again to your own land.”
-Jeremiah 29:11-14

2 comments:

Warren Baldwin said...

What a powerful video!! I am going to use this on my blog and link it to yours, giving you credit for posting it so I could find it.

Took a quick look at some of your other posts. You have a nice blog. I linked here from Mel's Coffee Break. If you get a chance, please visit Family Fountain

Mama Bear said...

Thank you, Warren! I love having new guests around here. I kinda took a hiatus for awhile and it's good to be back. God is blessing me with a fresh new outlook around here. My writing must glorify Him or I will not click "publish".

I will take a look at your blog. It's amazing how the abundance of love for Jesus can be shared so easily through blogging. Please feel free to share whatever you'd like and give God all the glory!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...