Psalm 37:7








"Be still and rest in the LORD;


Wait for Him and patiently lean yourself upon Him."


-Psalm 37:7


Sunday, April 4, 2010

Just A Little Talk With Jesus

I once was lost in sin but Jesus took me in


And then a little light from heaven filled my soul


It bathed my heart in love and wrote my name above


And just a little talk with Jesus made me whole






Now let us have a little talk with Jesus


Let us tell Him all about our troubles


He will hear our famished cry


He will answer by and by


Now when you feel a little prayer turning


And you know the little talk with Jesus makes it right






Sometimes my path seems dreary without a ray of cheer


And then the cloud about me hides the light of day


The mists in me rise and hide the stormy skies


But just a little talk with Jesus clears the way






I may have doubts and fears my eyes be filled with tears


But Jesus is a friend who watches day and and night


I go to Him in prayer He knows my every care


And just a little talk with Jesus makes it right






You will find a little talk with Jesus makes it right


Makes everything right

2 comments:

outdoor.mom said...

amen

robert said...

Your blog caught my eye this morning because today is the 100th anniversary of the birth of Lister Derricks, the author of this little song. If you enjoy reading about our hymns and gospel songs and their authors, I invite you to check out my daily blog on the subject, Wordwise Hymns.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...