Psalm 37:7








"Be still and rest in the LORD;


Wait for Him and patiently lean yourself upon Him."


-Psalm 37:7


Sunday, January 17, 2010

New beginnings.....

I'm easing into blogging since it's been a long time and I just made a big move. Still getting settled. Things are good. The family is feeling close eventhough all our loved ones are far. The good news is my mother is moving here next week. My sis is leaving to Tennessee, so sad, but so happy for her.

More to come later, I'm writing this to you in a parking lot at Barnes and Noble also known to our family as "Barnes and Notebook". I'm having a special night with just Sister Bear and I and she's antsy to get inside that book store. Me too.

Hope you all are having a good start to 2010! Be back soon...... I'll add some sweet photos in the next few days.

Big Hugs......... Mama Bear

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...