Psalm 37:7








"Be still and rest in the LORD;


Wait for Him and patiently lean yourself upon Him."


-Psalm 37:7


Friday, October 30, 2009

Writer's block, it happens.

Lately, everytime I get excited about writing at my blog.. I'm stumped. Not sure what to write about, what to say or how to even feel. It's been a bit frustrating. I read other blogs to gather inspiration and then I fill up with all these great ideas, or at least the feeling of good ideas. I bounce back over to my blog and start to type and I end up just hitting the "delete" button. Why? It sounded good, it felt good, what happened? Not sure. I guess you can say I have a case of "Writer's block".

This may just be a message to me, that it's time for some quiet.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...