Psalm 37:7








"Be still and rest in the LORD;


Wait for Him and patiently lean yourself upon Him."


-Psalm 37:7


Friday, September 18, 2009

Friendship is a valuable gift.

Linda, my friend, was a spirit that is apart of everyone she touched. What a lovely person, with a beautiful gift of telling us her perspective of life -all sides of it. Her passion for the simple things in life was always so inspiring.

When I hear the "raw blues", I will think of her. When I eat a homemade meal or sip a warm cup of coffee, I will think of her. When I meet a feisty strong, but loving woman, I will think of her. When I see the beauty in nature, I will think of her. Each year at this time, as the season turns to fall and the wind sweeps by, I will think of her. Linda, we miss you and cherish the time we had with you. Thank you for sharing so much of your soul with those that knew you. "funk soul sister", I'll never forget you.



She paved a road that showed us her courage and beauty, but most of all, her generous heart that never seemed to stop giving...... When I get moved and settled, I will plant a tree in her honor.

2 comments:

outdoor.mom said...

good luck on your move :-) do tell all about it!!

i miss my friends from Minnesota!!

Dan Kelly said...

Very sweet, Lisa!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...