Psalm 37:7








"Be still and rest in the LORD;


Wait for Him and patiently lean yourself upon Him."


-Psalm 37:7


Thursday, June 11, 2009

"Thanksgiving Thursdays" -The same girl.

Me in overalls as a young girl at summer camp in Idyllwild, CA. ... .. .
Me as a grown girl still wearing them while camping in Big Sur, CA.


I will wear them anytime. For the rest of my life.... I'm thankful that I have always stayed true to myself and those around me. Sister bear asked me for a pair just the other day. The apple doesn't fall too far from the tree. Hmph, she loves apples and I love trees. Happy Thursday. What are you thankful for this week?

4 comments:

outdoor.mom said...

oh sweet! i love it!

Leslie said...

I love this! I definitely get the feeling you are who are you regardless of circumstance. You're that kind of person! And I really think that's the key to a happy life - being comfortable in your own skin.

Yet said...

Well, it's not quite a weekend right now but I am thankful for my BF. He paid my rent for me this month. Sigh. I love him.

Mama Bear said...

you guys are great, for what you said and for visiting my lonely little blog. lately, i've been so bad at writing.

i'm making a comeback, so stay tuned.

i'm pretty thankful for you guys.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...