Psalm 37:7








"Be still and rest in the LORD;


Wait for Him and patiently lean yourself upon Him."


-Psalm 37:7


Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Where have I been?




Not purposely, have I vacated this place. My deepest apologies. My laptop has a virus and it is out of service for a while. A trusted friend is going to repair it, so for now, I have found a way to at least be able to blog. For the next few weeks, I'm going to use my cell phone to text in postings. It won't be too fancy, as I have limited use with this option. But lately, simple is better for me. I've kinda enjoyed being offline, it's a big responsibility to keep up with everything online; Facebook, email, Blogs, etc. BUT, I do miss the easy and quick online to check something on google. Can't have it all I guess. But really, I am enjoying and appreciating the more simplistic way of living. Less distractions when all you have is what is right in front of you (physically, not virtually). So, my advice to you guys, unplug when you can and try this out. You might find that YOU like it too.



How have you all been? Getting ready for Summer? Oh, I know Spring is here, but honestly, does Spring really last long enough for us to really enjoy it as we know it? I love Spring, it's kinda that breath of fresh air season, lasting long enough for us to breathe in and say ahhhhhhhh! So plant those flowers and trees and whatever else your little heart desires. Just remember, our planet will love you more for every little seed or plant you add to it's soil. Earth day was on the 22nd of this month and it was nice to see and hear about how many people are actually getting involved and celebrating EARTH DAY.
We went to the library for a children's "Story Time" and the kids were read to about Recycling. After the Story Time was over, we checked out the book that was read to us, to make sure to RECYCLE. Every day I think of a new way to keep the cycle going. I try to find some sort of use for everything I buy, so I am throwing away less, not to become a clutter bug or a pack rat, but you know a jug of water or orange juice makes a great watering can!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...