Psalm 37:7








"Be still and rest in the LORD;


Wait for Him and patiently lean yourself upon Him."


-Psalm 37:7


Sunday, April 5, 2009

Take it easy..

.. .on me. i've been away for a couple weeks -took a longer "spring break" than i had planned. i'm an adult now, so i'm allowed to make these kinda decisions. where did i go? i left the country. no not really, just took a bit of a break from getting online every free moment. instead, i spent lots of quality time with my children and gave me some "me time". which i never do. it felt fantastic!



how many emails are in my inbox? more than i want to know about.


i keep avoiding my inbox, like a bad neighbor, i drive into my garage and lower the door as quickly as i can before they look my way. same with facebook lately. i have over 100 notifications. i used to care about keeping up with them.


now, i look at them like my old junk drawer at my desk job many moons ago, where i was supposed to actually have some sorta filing system, instead, i'd just take whatever papers my boss would give me and i'd shove them into this top drawer as if i was going to file them in that folder that said....."this is where it goes" instead they went into the file folder that invisibly said, "not sure when we'll see you again".


i guess i just would rather do something else these days. do you ever feel like this? gosh, the more i stay away though, the harder it is to reel me back in.


just had brother bear's "first birthday party" today -it was a BLAST! but the anticipation and planning are over. kinda quiet now. -in my mind.


i figure, since i've been gone for a while, you may want to see what i've been up to. so expect some random posts of photos. everyone likes to look thru photos. i'll leave you with some photos from the past couple of days with the grandparents........


































ok, enjoy those for a while.

i'm like a bad parent who bribes her kids with candy. isn't it sweet?

2 comments:

outdoor.mom said...

sweet pics :-) looks like you had some fun days together. Happy Spring!!

Leslie said...

I love the pictures. It looks like you had some fun!

I've missed you! But, everyone needs a break now and then. I've been struggling to keep my head above water with my blog for weeks now. Maybe I need a break, too.

Happy Belated Birthday to Brother Bear!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...