Psalm 37:7








"Be still and rest in the LORD;


Wait for Him and patiently lean yourself upon Him."


-Psalm 37:7


Monday, March 2, 2009

Sister Bear has her own way with words & sometimes music...

"Wet's go to Barne's and Notebook!" = "Let's go to Barnes and Noble!"


"I wike my tulips!" = "I like my pull-ups!"





And we'll finish this cute, short but sweet post with some final words, I mean song of Sister bear.........





While shopping at the grocery store this afternoon, singing loud and clear from the comfort of her shopping cart AND her car seat -yes, this happened twice in one day, READY?





"WAWK N' WOLL GWANDMA!!!!!"


"WAWK N' WOLL GWANDMA!!!!!"


"WAWK N' WOLL GWANDMA!!!!!"





Thanks, Dance class! It was "Rock N' Roll" week and it's just a little diddy they learned today while dancing with a prop (mimicking an old ladies cane).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...