Psalm 37:7








"Be still and rest in the LORD;


Wait for Him and patiently lean yourself upon Him."


-Psalm 37:7


Wednesday, March 25, 2009

"Bear Cubs Daily" -We're Baaaaa-aaack!


Well, we're making our way slowly. Don't expect much for a few reasons:
  • I'm in "Party Planning Mode with Brother bear and his upcoming "One Year" party. Can't believe it's here already.
  • I'm slow at getting back on the horse -any horse, really.
  • I like being out of touch sometimes. Feels freeing!
  • Gotta get my mind to put sentences together, so they make sense when I type. Does that make sense? Yikes!
  • Savoring e v e r y last bit of Brother bear's last week of "month-hood".

So just enjoy this post, it may be the only one this week. I am making no promises. So, back to party planning and cleaning house!

PS: This was not so much a "Wordless Wednesday". But I think you may have wanted it this way since I took the week.. er, week and a half, off. Feels so good, I'm extending my vacay. Wish it was this easy when I was lounging in a nice resort somewhere remote. Be back soon guys.

Oh and another PS: The photo is the bear cubs plum tuckered from grocery shopping and a kid you not, a 5 or 6 hour playtime. We attend a weekly Wednesday playgroup, it's alot of fun, but this week we had a change in the way it was run and it was quite explosive. Lots of fun and cleaning up. So we went with it. Now, I am paying for it, feels like a BIG RIG ran me over and left me for dead. So I am blogging about it. Not sure how, my eyes are crossed. Ok, going to rest my tired feet and every other body part connected and my mind. This is my final PS: Goodnight.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...