Psalm 37:7








"Be still and rest in the LORD;


Wait for Him and patiently lean yourself upon Him."


-Psalm 37:7


Sunday, March 8, 2009

"Bear Cubs Daily" -Family Play Pen


Awoke from a nap and a bit on the grumpy side. She would deny it herself. So, shhhhh, don't tell her, but she's just a little grumpy. We had to make sure, so I took another photo to send to Noppy! She is the reason we even have "Bear Cubs Daily" -remember?



This little guy? Not so much.

Sissy loves to play in here with Brother.




And, so do I! You can find any of us in here, anytime.

It's why we call it the "Family Play Pen"!
-it's truly the most fun.

Brother loves it because it means,
playtime at his level.

Sometimes, I'm just called in to be the referee.

Or, better yet, I volunteer myself.

It's a MUST NEED situation!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...