Psalm 37:7








"Be still and rest in the LORD;


Wait for Him and patiently lean yourself upon Him."


-Psalm 37:7


Tuesday, February 17, 2009

"Bear Cubs Daily" -Woke up to Birds Singing, what a day!

I woke up this morning, real early. My favorite time of day. In my recent youth (because I still consider myself youthful) I preferred the late night as my favorite time of day. I am a "Night Owl" at heart.
But the real serene and loveliest moments are captured and felt in the earliest part of the day, like just as the sun is peeking out to say, "Good morning". No one is awake, the sound of the moment is usually completely quiet (ahhh, i love that word -adding it to my list of favorite words) or I am literally serenaded by the various harmonious sounds of birdies in my backyard. I have a few trees back there and it houses families of different breeds which gives me such sweet sounds to wake up and smell the roses to.
This morning in particular, I sat and enjoyed the music, the chatter, the chirping, the tweeting. I literally sat back and smiled. I think having mornings like this more often will make me a happier mama, wife, sister, friend and blogger.
Now I know why "Three Little Birds" is one of my favorite songs.
Oh, coffee pot, without you, I'd be nothing. No really, I love my coffee. It treats me good. I am a person who loves to share, this little dreamboat provides me with the purest joy of sharing. I have made many a pots for family and friends. I plan on making a full pot as often as possible, till the end of time. I tell Sister bear all the time, one day, when you are a grown-up, you and I will sit and have coffee and chat up a storm. I look forward to those moments. Until then, pretend tea parties at her place are just as sweet and delicious.
Good morning, my very well rested child.
"Water in my wagon, YUCK!"says, Sister bear
-strong opinions this morning.

When she's ready to play, she has her own agenda. You know, some days water in her wagon would mean fun times. Today, it means YUCK! We'll go with that.
"GO away wind!", says Sister bear
-she wants to play outside!

Now let me just tell you something.. my kid is well rested and ready to play outside after being stuck in the house for 3 weeks, sick with the flu. Hey, Mother Nature, kind lady, Do you hear her?

"Hey, look! There's more flowers over there, Mama!"
-words that every mother loves to hear.

Running inside for a vase to fill with water. I'm getting handpicked flowers from my little darling. Lucky me.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...