Psalm 37:7








"Be still and rest in the LORD;


Wait for Him and patiently lean yourself upon Him."


-Psalm 37:7


Saturday, February 21, 2009

"Bear Cubs Daily" -The Three Musketeers + Baby Ruth

We were invited for a trip to the zoo with a friend today and we met up with another one of her friends and her adorable little boy. Let me just say that each one of our children are just pure heaven in human form. See for yourself.

I have more photos and I am so tempted to add them. We couldn't stop ourselves, these kids are just magic together. They get along so pleasantly, they are just delicious! I may just surprise you with a video of them being flying monkeys........... Come back and see.

All these photos were taken by Mitzy Marshall-Parton (she's beyond incredible with that camera)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love that I was able to share these with you!!! I'm touched that they meant as much to you as they did to me.

Our kids were all wonderful together!!! So glad we'll have the chance to do this as often as we can now. :)

Mama Bear said...

oh they meant alot and i cannot believe how smooth that day went. it just means we were meant to be friends. we already have a mutual hobby or two.....

i can't wait to get the little ones together again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...