Psalm 37:7








"Be still and rest in the LORD;


Wait for Him and patiently lean yourself upon Him."


-Psalm 37:7


Thursday, February 26, 2009

"Bear Cubs Daily" -Potty Time? or Party Time!

This is pretty much where you can find Sister bear -she's learned to wash her hands and she is compelled to do it on the hour. She knows how to scoot her potty to the sink (it also transforms into a step-stool) and she washes her hands and uses the soap, dries them and is off to the next thing. But within the hour, she returns for a good cleanse.

This morning, Sister bear mentioned she may have to uh, you know, use the potty. So naturally, I gave her some privacy. She was in there for a while, and I was getting antsy to go in and check in on her, you know, one eye, raised brow and a little, "you ok in there?" kinda non-chalantly. She calls for me in and says, "Wook, mama, I'm ready to use the potty". This is what I found..


She is used to me using the public potty and apparently, our "Big Potty" is comparable to the one down at the local gas station. Let me add, she's in there now, you guessed it! She's washing her hands! Gotta run, BPD = Bathroom Patrol Duty calls.....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...