Psalm 37:7








"Be still and rest in the LORD;


Wait for Him and patiently lean yourself upon Him."


-Psalm 37:7


Tuesday, February 3, 2009

"Bear Cubs Daily" -Our little photog in training!

At the treehouse, on any day of the week, you will find our lovely and artistic Sister bear holding my camera in her hand. What is she doing with it? What do you think? She's my daughter, did you expect anything less? She has an eye and I mean an eye for capturing some pretty fantastic photos. I am putting together her own album on my laptop. Oh, this could get crazy, TWO hungry photo taking lovers under the same treetop. We need more space, I can see my laptop exploding with AMAZING photos and we're not going to know who's are who. She's that good, ladies and gentlemen. As my sister said it best from Venezuela, ART is in our blood. We can't help it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...