Psalm 37:7








"Be still and rest in the LORD;


Wait for Him and patiently lean yourself upon Him."


-Psalm 37:7


Monday, February 16, 2009

"Bear Cubs Daily" -Back on the horse!

No more sick at home for us! It's back to dance class...
Sister bear wanted this ball, since they didn't have a yellow one like she wanted. We found this one. It seemed to have made up for it. Swirly orange and pink. That'll do.
Sister bear: "Yellow is my favorite color, Mama!" (nodding her head)
Mama bear: "I know, it's a perfect color for you. It means Happy!"
Sister bear: "That's right!"
Just driving home thru the neighborhood,
looking at homes that we like.
Sister bear loves to point out houses and say, "Mama, I would love to live in that house." I like to ask why. It helps me see what she sees and gives me an idea if she likes homes for their size, appearance, homey feel, flowers in the front yard, tire swing hanging from a tree, kids playing in the yard, or is there something she sees that I don't, etc. She usually has a good reason why she likes a specific home. It never has anything to do with the size of a house. She is already showing me that she values what goes inside making your home a home. She is attracted to homes that look like they are full of love and care. Now, we never know what's really inside, but it takes more than money to impress my kid. She has been attracted to the smallest shack, because it looked like it was cared for. That's my kid. That's her heart.

2 comments:

Pattie said...

This is so wonderful, you really care so much about ur children and it is showing in them :)

Mama Bear said...

aw, thank you. what a sweet thing to say.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...