Psalm 37:7








"Be still and rest in the LORD;


Wait for Him and patiently lean yourself upon Him."


-Psalm 37:7


Tuesday, January 27, 2009

"Bear Cubs Daily" -Arrivals only please!

My mom arrived today and we took her to eat at our favorite little place for lunch......
I love my mother's smile, it just warms my heart. Children have always been drawn to her. Having my own kids, now I know why.
Brother bear was happy to see his Nonni,
she couldn't wait to hold him in her arms.
We stopped at a few places, "Arts & Crafts" are a definite on the list of things to do....
We showed Nonni around town....
You know, showing her how nice it would be for her one day, permanently? She's loving Texas so far......
Sister bear sat in the backseat reading her new book from Nonni. She's our favorite little book worm -her vocabulary lately, just astonishes me. Surround your little ones with lots of reading material and read to them as much as you can. One day, you'll be happy you did. We bought some chalkboard paint and plan to make our own chalkboard this week, so we can practice writing our letters in an upright position.

It's always nice when mom's in town. I'm cancelling her return flight.

At bedtime tonight, Sister bear said, "Nonni, I missed you." Then they said their prayers together and fell asleep snuggling.

Such tender moments.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...