Psalm 37:7








"Be still and rest in the LORD;


Wait for Him and patiently lean yourself upon Him."


-Psalm 37:7


Friday, October 10, 2008

Village Gifts and Gallery "Friday Nite -Live Music"

BOWL OF CRACKERS MAKES ME HAPPY!

crackers, music, milk and friends at the coffee shop...

"THIS LAND IS YOUR LAND..."

"live music" friday nite at the coffee shop.

This is my favorite coffee shop in Englewood, Fl. I have bought many gifts for family and friends and drank many cups of coffee here during the 3 1/2 years of living in Fl. Sister bear and I would come by at least once every 2 weeks for a stroll down Dearborn St and sometimes meet up with my good friend, Stacey. Sister bear was in my belly the first time I started coming by for coffee.

I will miss Shelley, the owner and her lovely welcoming personality. She makes the best darn chili.. I was lucky enough to part ways with that secret recipe, sorry I can't share it, I was sworn to secrecy!





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...