Psalm 37:7








"Be still and rest in the LORD;


Wait for Him and patiently lean yourself upon Him."


-Psalm 37:7


Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Brother bear's first bite.....



That little face, he has been staring at me for awhile whenever I eat something. "I wonder what he would do if I just hand it over?" are the usual thoughts that run thru my mind. So I just went for it, I stuck my banana in front of him and his fat little hand reached out and slowly grabbed it and in his mouth it went. It was the cutest-funniest-moment. Sister bear and I just watched him and laughed. I filmed it, yes! Yes, I did. The pediatrician said he's in the clear to start eating rice cereal and fruits/veggies. Banana flavored anything and watermelon were my big cravings when I was pregnant with brother bear, so I had to give him a banana first.. he smiled with a very coy look in his eyes, as if he's all too familiar with this flavor -reminiscent of moments in the womb.


his little banana, cute just like him.





He passed out for a nap afterwards......
I was searching him for the remote, he didn't have it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...